*Note - The final approved Development Consent Order documents and plans will be available shortly but in the meantime they can be viewed via the Planning Inspectorate's website.
Welcome to the library section of the website. Here you can find all the technical and consultation documents that have been made available to the public throughout the project. Use the links on the left to navigate to the documents you want to view. The links are summarised below.
- Project documents provides links to all the documents that have been produced since the start of the project. There are also links to some other documents which have helped inform the project.
- Maps contains links to the key maps that will help you understand the project.
- Land interests provides links to key documents for landowners and occupiers affected by the project.
- Supporting information provides links to background information relating to the project.
- External links provides links to some useful documents that relate to the project.
If you need assistance to find a particular document, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Note: The new substation at Aust is no longer part of the project. Please visit the Q&As to find out why.